Thursday, August 19, 2004

H-h-holy hell

Well AS and A level results came out today. I got my results, C C and E in maths, physics and further maths respectively. I thought it wasn't bad, I wasn't expecting anything anyway. Quickly changed my coursework (spell check wanted to replace that with corkscrews) with a teacher and spent a nice day with my mates having lunch at pizza hut. Came home and it was pointed out to me that these grades won't get me into any decent university. Cue immediate depression and shitting oneself.

I hadn't got any idea how A Levels work, or how hard it would be to repair any damage. I finally found the site below which wasn't particularly comforting but it explained how stuff works. So if you are in the same position as me I urge you to at least look at the link.

How AS and A2 levels work

What any more information? Do it yourself you lazy buggers.

Nitey nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home