Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Yoda's Stories

Well if you have been here before 20th December you might have been expecting to see this blog updated alittle more frequently, but there is a good reason for the absence of posts. I have been waiting for a laptop computer to be fixed and find it's way back to me so that I can write in a little more comfort. Hopefully by the time this laptop gets back to me I'll have somethings to write about.

Anyway, for the many purpose of this post: I have been searching for a copy of "Star Wars Yoda's Stories" for the PC for many many years now, but I have never found a copy. I have looked high and low, I have even contacted Lucas Arts themselves but they can't provide me with a copy. So if you own a copy for the PC and is not titled "Yoda's Challenge" as some on-line shops seem to get confused with, and you don't want it anymore get in contact and maybe we could do business.

Nitey Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home