Sunday, January 09, 2005

Odd Rules


I've found that drawing is a great way to distract your mind if you're feeling alittle down so this afternoon I produced this. Its chalk (on a blackboard for originality) and it is about 1.6 metres high. It's taken me about four hours to do and I think it's the best piece of art work I have ever done. I am particularly proud of the Knight, I can normally only draw geometric shapes (i.e. what every other chess piece is made of) but that Knight is amazing for my non-artistic talents, if I do say so myself. Anyway, I hope you have all had a nice new year and have found it easy to get back into routein.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steffie said...

this looks familiar :p is that spellt right? oh well you know what i mean.

10:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome dude.

-cait @ damselindistress.blogspot.com

6:48 am  
Blogger Georgina said...

Did you find that tapdancing penguin...i want my stilletos back :'(

4:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home