Tuesday, September 21, 2004

...because I'm a real man.

The beginning of that title is "I eat three Weetabix in one serving..."

The shanty town on my uvula has grown to epic proportions (I'll save you the picture), it has now grown to encompass the front side of my uvula, the only part I can see, and has somehow bought planning permission to build a temple of pain. I can't remember the last time I had a meal which made me feel full (any of you thinking of playing the 'think about all those kids in Africa, how do you think they feel?' card I ask you how does starving myself aid them in any way? And I believe you know Trevor) since any food resembling food makes my tonsils quiver with fear. Weetabix has become a small glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.

Weetabix with it's disolves-in-milk property means I can get some nutrition. It's my manna. It's like baby food for the grown ups, and is food for the geriatrics as no teeth are required to eat it. But what applies to me most is that for some reason it doesn't aggrivate the inhabitants of Painville, elevation 5' 10", population too many. Lace this with sugar and I might have a food stuff to get me through the next few days.
However, Weetabix does give me some thing to run on, it still makes me irratable at feeding times. The past few nights I've managed (with immense pain, but as I'm a tough strong guy it doesn't bother me that much) a round of toast for tea, which is suppost to last me until the following morning where I'll have Weetabix, which is suppost to last me until the following evening. And so on. It gets so frustrating how that food is so close, yet so far. All that food has got to do is pass down one simple short tube, but I can't do it because it hurts so at the choke point. It is amazing how much pain a piece of toast can cause a person.

I'll keep you posted


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home