Friday, March 04, 2005

HTML Theft

I am in the (free) market for a couple of lines of code to put into my blog template.

The code should display a short line of text somewhere on the blog that changes everytime someone loads the page. Obviously it'd be nice if I get to choose what the text says.

For an example of what I want go to this site for an idea of what I'm talking about (look at the top), and for an entertaining blog. (He can knock out a decent novel too).

I'll also need to know how to splice it into my template.

Help me with this and you recieve my eternal gratitude for a week and the Yeti gods will protect you from the mutant slugs of Blargon 7.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

fuck, i don't know how he does it.

i am a total cut 'n' paste html hack.

i know little code. but i can read, well, some of it. just like i can, sorta, read french. (hee).

damn it, i am going to figure this riddle out! (let me know if you figure it out first. you are smarter. and def younger than me. lol.)

6:30 am  
Blogger Steffie said...

emil will know

8:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home